25.10.07

Tagged...

...und dann hat mich noch Angelika getagged:

I've been tagged by Angelika
The Rules:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Nachdem ich beim letzten Mal eher Allgemeines über mich erzählt habe, heute mal ein paar wirklich zufällige Sachen:

1. Wenn ich aus meinem Bürofenster sehe / when i look outside my office-window:
random_view

2. Wenn ich aus dem Fenster im Büroflur schaue / when i look outside my office-corridor window:
random_view2

3. Auf dem Weg in's Büro / on my way to the office:
random_ducks

4. Ich mag keine Tauben / I don't like pidgeons
random_pidgeon

5. Ich liebe Schokolade und Kaffee / I love chocolate and coffee
random_coffeandchocolate

6. Ich mag Star Trek / I love Star Trek
spock_kirk_1024

7. Mein Arbeitstisch ist immer etwas unordentlich / My work-table is always a bit messy
random_messy

8. Und / And:
random_blonde

Und weil ich jetzt niemand im Besonderen "taggen" möchte, darf jeder, der möchte gerne auch die 8 Fragen beantworten.

And since i don't want to tag someone in special, everybody who wants to can answer the 8 questions.

Keine Kommentare: